MY liFe is geTTing beTTer

Finally!!! my life is getting better now...
say goodbye to my hard & bored times...
now i oready mixed up with my new classmate...
oready found a part time job...
i m at pasar pagi helped selling carry mee, hokkian mee & lou mee...
i just realize that
i m very comfortable with this job then
a high class Japan buffet restaurant...
haha...
izit me 'jin man'(Cantonese)??
dunno lar...
i happy jiu hao..
haha...
starting my assignment...
hope that can get a better result at this college...
i think is that vacation recharge my energy back...
thanks all frens who r concern & support me!!
Love u all and u all always on my mind~~
^^

3 comments:

niu niu said...

ya! u r really "jin man"
bt watever that's suitable u!
u feel happy is more important than unhappy !simple is ur life!
jia you!!!(dun4get nex time add more"ham" inside the carry mee 4 me)

Unknown said...

lol..
u really think i m 'jin man' ar??
haiz..
sad~~
next time??
dunno when u will come lor..
maybe wait til i no work this job liao u still haven come ar!!

CheRRy said...

good la...
this is the attitude boy!
hehe enjoy n happy on ur current life jiu hao ok. dun keep emo liao
live happy or not also going to continue one ... so be happy ok
the mee man u be till happy den its ok alr ... ppl say wat doesnt matter. :P hehehe

 
Real Estate © 2010 Template design by Justinwoodie.com. Powered by Blogger.