MY Boring April FooL

One year one day APRIL FOOL is comes!!
This year me oso din go fool people...
really mature now??
i really dunno..
maybe no mood to fool people..
that day me only stay at home as usual sleep,eat,com...
i tot nobody will fool me...
unfortunately, i m fool by someone!!
he fool me say his gf ask me phone her..
coz i just wake from a nap..
hv a little blur..
plus he gf is my 'gan jie jie'
so i din think much..
then called his gf(my gan jie jie)..
when i called her say u ask me phone u for wat??
then she say no need fool her lar..
she din ask me to called her ar..
she tot me fool her pula..
coz i always fool her one..haha...
then i just realize that i have been fool by her bf..
ZZzz...
but i m quite happy...
maybe think that he still hv heart to fool me..
haha...
-The End-

4 comments:

CheRRy said...

being fool also happy a ?
haiz... really so ben !!
haha i is go fool ppl one ma...
u so stupid lo. i also got blog one ok... hahaha but not as active as urs la. u put link ppl lazy to purposely open one la. wan jiu post it here lo! :P

Unknown said...

lol..
wat stupid lar??
is 'tian zhen' ok!!
haha...
of coz should be happy lar..
if not wanna angry ar??
u mean photo link ar??
coz too many ar..
very trouble to upload again ma..
haha...

niu niu said...

Unbelieveable !!!April Fool is special 4 u ~ n oso call it -Yihan day! fool ppl is ur hobbies leh...
Bt recently year ,u change le...
U really mature ,man le.. din "zheng gu"(cantonese) me..

Unknown said...

yahor...
really change still dun look like myself liao..
haiz..
dun wan be mature lar..

 
Real Estate © 2010 Template design by Justinwoodie.com. Powered by Blogger.