A BuZY Sunday

Tired~~
What a busy day...
already long time no such substantial life...
quite hapiness!!
^^
Originally i need to work for the morning one,
coz boss have things to do~~
SO? I 'm day off!!
but i still need to wake up early~~
lol~~
this is my today schedule...
wake up 7.30am...
8.30am for dim sum with frens~
10.30am back home...
11.30am go for lunch with family...
then take my mom go take bus for going KL...
my mom will out for 1 week!!
coz she going singapore too!!
Hurray!!
I'm FREE!!!
2pm going for 'Karete Kid'
quite NICE!!
finally found someone accompany me watched!!
thanks buddy!!
^^
the Jaden Smith is damn cute!!
hope i have this kind of son too!!
haha...
their action is damn nice...
wish have such kung fu too!!
jealous~~
after that abt 5pm going for sing k~~
sing sing sing!!!
enjoy!!
7pm going for dinner with my family~~
thats all~~
me not yet fully utilize my night time bcoz...
I'm TOO TIRED!!
I think my busy life is starting right now~~
i'm going to attend classes from Mon to Fri~~
AND
Sat&Sun needs to work!!
CRAZY SOON!!!
but still need to say:
GAMBATEH!!

PS: Happy Father day ^^

1 comments:

Yee Sin said...

steven.i have change my blog address d..
http://pigpigsin.blogspot.com

 
Real Estate © 2010 Template design by Justinwoodie.com. Powered by Blogger.